New visitor

CutToThePoint

• 2 weeks later...
Read around...a lot. It's all here...all over.

And unless that Cedar Fair pass is a Platinum Pass, you won't be getting in free at Kings Island...

Welcome!

He did say it was.

Well you could probably ride most if not all the coasters depending if you come on a slow day or not.

Or I recommend that you try to spend a couple days if your going to drive that far anyways. (Also if you come in the summer the water park isn't half bad)

Diamondback and Firehawk should be included for sure.

But don't forget the classics. You must ride The Beast at least once (especially good at night) and The Vortex. And most of the people will say the same things I did I'm sure. We all have our favorites but these four rides are essential.

I would say ride SoB but I am doubtful about how safe it is even with the modifications. I was beaten so badly the last time (without the loop) that I thought I was going to have a broken bone or something. It was extremely painful. It's a heck of a ride though. I wish I remember what car/seat I was in and I would say just avoid that. The back is usually a bad place to get beat up, same with The Beast. Honestly I like riding The Beast in the front so I can get a nice view.

So much that I could say but I must be off to work soon.

Hope you enjoy your visit to our home park! (well most of us anyhow)

Flight of Fear, one of the first LIM Launched coasters

Ahem, I think it is the FIRST LIM launched Coaster!

Beast 1979 is correct actually. It was the very first. I rode it the day it opened. I love that ride too.

And I second, third, etc. whatever... everyone else is saying in regards to having fun! Do that too! = )