Trains

skaterboy22101

Yes. They are all in maintenance sheds right now most likely. There's a yearly refurbishment process that they do on all moving ride parts, including trains. On the Cedar Point blog they had a cool picture of Millie's trains in the parking lot getting ready to go in the maintenance shed.

That's not a stupid question. I didn't know the answer either. I also saw a picture of a bunch of Cedar Point's coaster trains in the parking lot for the Hotel Breakers.

EDIT: And for your next question I'm just taking an educated guess here. At SoB we would call "wood coaster" to come out and pull the trains into their "beds" at the end of the day so I'm guessing the wood coaster trains are there? And the steel coasters in the steel coaster maintenance shed?

Coaster train maintenance is performed in the shops....each coaster does not have its own respective shop!

That's what I meant by maintenance sheds. They're pulled off the track and taken to a different location in the park for their rehab, i.e. to a maintenance shed where they work on other stuff during the season.