Ogrmac's Diamondback Tour 2/21/09

Ogrmac

Since we were in a group together, the majority of my pictures looked about the same as everyone else's.

I decided to go through my pictures and show a comparison from 2008 to early 2009.

Without further ado...

The same support from a couple different views

Diamondback%20Tour.jpg

folder.jpg

The splashdown

Diamondback%20Tour1.jpg

Diamondback%20Tour3.jpg

Diamondback's Station

Diamondback%20Tour4.jpg

Entry to The Beast. (Facing opposite direction, but it was the best I had!)

2008-08-17%20kicentral%20day.jpg

Entry Plaza (Again, facing different direction.)

Diamondback%20Tour2.jpg

Also some pictures I took that were different from what I have seen on the Trip Reports so far:

Robin being... well, Robin :)

100_0538.JPG

Empty Park

100_0636.JPG

Resident Geese

100_0629.JPG

Group Pic

100_0545.JPG

Mob of people getting train pics :)

100_0631.JPG

In spite of the rain, I had an awesome time, and I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who made this tour possible! I can't wait to see what the upcoming season brings!

Man, am I really that much bigger than everyone else? Most people say so, but I guess it doesn't register until I see pictures.

Great idea for a TR. The contrast between pictures is stark. Excellent job.

Sorry I didn't get to introduce myself. Perhaps next time?

You know I have met you ladies three times now and if they were to give awards for consistency you guys would win hands down.

Oh you probably would like to know why right? Well every time I see you ladies, you guys are extremely friendly kind and positive about Kings Island, I enjoy talking with you two and I bet you guys are a blast to hang with when touring the park and riding rides. Kings Island is lucky to have two guest like you ladies touring their park and enjoying it as it was meant to do.

Now you said you had those pictures and I am glad you went ahead and shared your before and after pictures with us. It really helps us see the transformation through pictures, what a great idea. KICentral really has so many creative members and I count you fun ladies in that group. I look forward to chatting with you both more in the future.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! I started putting the pictures together just to see the difference myself, and thought I would share with you all!

Kawana, you should definitely introduce yourself! I don't know too many people yet, and I love meeting new people!!

Avatar, Robin and I have never been accused of not having fun, thats for sure! Thanks so much, and if you or anyone else wants to roam the park with us and see first hand the fun we have, you are all more than welcome! :)

Oh and I almost forgot... Ronny, this is for you!!

100_0607.JPG

• 4 weeks later...