Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gordon Bombay

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. So glad to hear that it ended up being a good experience, @RollerColt and really enjoyed the trip report overall!
  2. This was a great read and it sounds like your family had a wonderful day, however... I need the ending story of the lockers!
  3. A guest got confused and thought it was Halloween Haunt:
  4. I don’t know. I bet we’d be getting a lot of memes with Fred from Scooby Doo pulling the Cedar Fair mask off of Six Flags.
  5. Ah, here we go. This site hasn’t had a good Uncle Festhaus glazing in a while.
  6. I remember it being fun for the most part with the lift hill in particular being wildly intimidating and more thrilling than the drop itself. The meandering through the waterways before and after the drop, however, was incredibly slow and boring. Fun to try once, but even if it wasn’t plagued with mechanical issues—kind of a one trick pony of a ride.
  7. I was telling @teenageninja this after our first ride, but if I’m being honest—I miss Boo Blasters.
  8. Edit.
  9. Not quite, but then again—no one was trying to steal a first ride or challenge the “integrity” of a first rider auction. My point is this: I understand ACE’s disappointment with the current situation, but you can’t rewrite history as some like to do. This type of park/enthusiast balance isn’t new. Especially at KI.
  10. Lol, ok Don. 🙄
  11. Shout out to @ZosoBeast - former KIC contributor and staff member who got treated “like a disposable asset.” See you at KIC day this year, @teenageninja? Or do those not happen anymore…
  12. Remember when you wouldn't let Bill come to Diamondback media day?
  13. Biggest fanny pack measuring contest this forum has seen in a long time.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.