Ride Wait Times 2024

IndyGuy4KI

Please use this thread to update wait times for the 2024 season!

Please remember a ride going down is normal and it's okay to report, but please don't post "Riders are stuck on the lift hill of DB." A vague statement like that is not helpful and that is when the media starts calling the park.

We hope you are excited to get the 2024 season started. This season we celebrate 4 different anniversary seasons.

• 10th for Banshee
  • 15th for Diamondback
  • 25th for Invertigo
  • 45th for The Beast

With the addition of Camp Snoopy and a new Vekoma roller coaster to ride later this Spring, it is sure to be a great season! The KIC Admin looks forward to seeing everyone at the park this season.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

On 4/17/2024 at 3:42 PM, IndyGuy4KI said:

Please use this thread to update wait times for the 2024 season!

Please remember a ride going down is normal and it's okay to report, but please don't post "Riders are stuck on the lift hill of DB." A vague statement like that is not helpful and that is when the media starts calling the park.

We hope you are excited to get the 2024 season started. This season we celebrate 4 different anniversary seasons.

• 10th for Banshee
  • 15th for Diamondback
  • 25th for Invertigo
  • 45th for The Beast

With the addition of Camp Snoopy and a new Vekoma roller coaster to ride later this Spring, it is sure to be a great season! The KIC Admin looks forward to seeing everyone at the park this season.

image.jpeg

Wonder why the park isn't giving any anniversary love to the flats.  Drop Tower is 25th also.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, SmartCat7162 said:

Looks like The Bat only has one train currently working. Looking at the Facebook group only one train is on the track.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/AjEahhgQkL5FMiQE/?mibextid=K35XfP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can confirm, was there last night and spoke to a ride mechanic on the way out. One of them is down for maintenance, but he didn't clarify anymore. Rode it May 3rd on the train down for maintenance, my seat was loose and the back car sounded like nails on a chalkboard whenever it swung side to side, so I assume they might be addressing some issues with the second train.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

KI could become the suspended coaster capitol of the world if they decided to give The Bat floorless trains much like Chessington's Vampire. Now I for one really love the old Arrow suspended cars, but if it meant saving the ride all-together by putting new trains on her, the floorless trains would be a nice option and might give it a whole new life/experience. I feel like at the speeds in which The Bat flies at some of those turns could be crazy feeling with feet dangling. 

1 hour ago, Rockfrog33 said:

Does any one know what is going on with The Beast? It's been down for a few days now with no updates from the park

I've heard some rumors, but nothing confirmed from the park. Rumors are still rumors, not saying them here. Hope everything is alright.

Maybe we'll get another round of Gravity Group overhaul during the postseason to address additional parts of the ride. Second tunnel through to the approach to the second lift could use new track.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, PKIDelirium said:

Maybe we'll get another round of Gravity Group overhaul during the postseason to address additional parts of the ride. Second tunnel through to the approach to the second lift could use new track.

I’ve also found the turn into the second lift to be getting more and more uncomfortable as the years go by.

I will be the first to admit that looking at those photos of the lines gives me so much anxiety :o I have become the person that will only ever have a pass with ASFL or no pass at all at this point. I love the park and I love the rides but I simply cannot deal with lines like that anymore. 

52 minutes ago, DJSkyFoxx said:

I will be the first to admit that looking at those photos of the lines gives me so much anxiety :o I have become the person that will only ever have a pass with ASFL or no pass at all at this point. I love the park and I love the rides but I simply cannot deal with lines like that anymore. 

We did that 2 years ago, and I didn't think I can go back either. 

• 1 month later...

Park is experiencing an extensive power outage.  No rides going and they evaded people off the hill if The Beast.  WindSeeker was stopped about 50 feet up.  Reastraunts and other powers fine. Started around 10:45.

19 minutes ago, robintodd said:

Park is experiencing an extensive power outage.  No rides going and they evaded people off the hill if The Beast.  WindSeeker was stopped about 50 feet up.  Reastraunts and other powers fine. Started around 10:45.

Can't help but notice...

(assuming at least someone has it on their phone, can't really tweet on a computer with no power obviously, but someones gotta have it on mobile right??)

image.png

3 minutes ago, Coasterteam said:

Can't help but notice...

(assuming at least someone has it on their phone, can't really tweet on a computer with no power obviously, but someones gotta have it on mobile right??)

image.png

Mainly just the rides without power. Music still blaring and passes work to scan in. But some of that tweet stuff may be set to auto go out.