Kings Island Open Friday, April 24th

BoddaH1994

This is just a reminder that Kings Island will be open this Friday, April 24th from 5pm to 10pm. This is a great opportunity to ride Diamondback, The Beast and any other great Kings Island attraction. Gold Pass and Platinum Pass early access to Diamondback and The Beast will begin at 4:30pm.

Ryan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we won't be going till Saturday. Will get there early for ERT, 9:00. Anyone else be there that day & early?

I will be. My brother couldn't come with me yesterday so i'm going to be a nice guy and take him out there next weekend :)

ok, I will be sure to post a pic & if ya see me first, say hey... I think I could remember you, maybe. I am so bad with faces, just like yesterday, as I posted on one of these forums earlier, I seen people & thought for sure they might be from these forums & I would say something to them & they would say "no" with a confused look. Finally I just kept my mouth shut. LOL :wacko:

we won't be going till Saturday. Will get there early for ERT, 9:00. Anyone else be there that day & early?

I will be. My brother couldn't come with me yesterday so i'm going to be a nice guy and take him out there next weekend :)

ok, I will be sure to post a pic & if ya see me first, say hey... I think I could remember you, maybe. I am so bad with faces, just like yesterday, as I posted on one of these forums earlier, I seen people & thought for sure they might be from these forums & I would say something to them & they would say "no" with a confused look. Finally I just kept my mouth shut. LOL :wacko:

Lol, yesterday I was asked by a multitude of people if I was a member of KIC or not :) I was never able to put a username with the face so I just politely said yes and went about my business.

I think I might have seen you (Justin) walking into The Crypt just as I was on my way out? The ride was closed for mechanical issues (around 10:20 maybe?) and I was getting some shots of DB in the exit queue. Someone who looked a little like you was walking in with someone else but I couldn't get over to ask if it was you or not.

I think I might have seen you (Justin) walking into The Crypt just as I was on my way out? The ride was closed for mechanical issues (around 10:20 maybe?) and I was getting some shots of DB in the exit queue. Someone who looked a little like you was walking in with someone else but I couldn't get over to ask if it was you or not.

That very well may have been me. The time seems about ride and it did close as I went into it.

Well don't know if its going to be packed or not, but forecast I'm seeing is temps up around high 70's and low 80's.

high 70's, "low 80's"??? Are you testing us, seeing if we're paying attention???

ok, sorry.... thought he meant the low at "night" 80's but I see what you are saying now... OOOOps, sorry!!! :wacko: