Kittens opening day

kittenpooh

This is my first time doing a TR. I tried only posting pictures that no one else had.

I woke up at 4am, left the house about 422 in the morning. I got to the park at exactly 607. There was a bit of a line to get in.

DSCF2020.jpg

When I went to park my season pass wouldnt work. She said it was not for this year but next.

the lady was nice and let me in anyway. I had to go to the sales window and wait for 20 darn min. for them to fix my pass. So I got in line with Bill and waited..... and waited. Watched all the first riders go in .. and waited. While we waited they started testing rides.

DSCF2037.jpg

DSCF2023.jpg

After waiting for a while, 8 came around and the running began. But not far. We all ran for another line. We waited for another hour. It was fun though got to talk to some different people. We were all told to make sure you have your season pass ready!

DSCF2044.jpg

DSCF2048.jpg

DSCF2046.jpg

After waiting in that line for an hour we were all let go for the ERT for Diamond back. Talking about pushy people. How rude!! Then the line for the best coaster ever.

DSCF2046.jpg

I really do love what they did with the area. It looks great. At this point I am so excited, I think I talked Bills ear off and couldn't stand still.

DSCF2087.jpg

Diamondback says peek a boo!!

Almost my turn!

DSCF2094.jpg

That had to be the best ride I have ever been on, I rode it my first time with Bill!

DSCF2095.jpg

Me right after the ride with my shirt I love!!!

The rest of the day was spent taking pictures. I rode slingshot for my very first time. Scared the crap out of me but once it was over. I was ready to get back on!! Thanks Bill!!!!

DSCF2107.jpg

Best Picture of the day, thanks rex!!

DSCF2113.jpg

DSCF2134.jpg

The web cam we have all been watching.

DSCF2185.jpg

I love that KI has this! I looovvvee it!!!

DSCF2193.jpg

One of the very few KICentral members I met.

We left the park to get some lunch at subway, 5 dollar foot long baby!!

DSCF2216.jpg

This was the end of my day.

I said good bye to bill went and did some shopping and headed on my 2 hour dive home.

My ride tally stands at this. ( lame I know)

Diamondback, beast, slingshot and Invertigo.

Hope you enjoyed my TR. Remember this was my first......

Just like you found yourself in my pic of the crowd, I found part of me in yours.

DSCF2046.jpg

I know it's me because the little dude in the white hat next to me is my friend Scott, and we were talking to the guy with the gray hair behind him throughout the wait.

Good report. Nice to see the webcam. Now we can watch it, instead of it watching us.

I hope I get to meet up with some of you guys at rww!! I will be there and will so want to hang out with people I didnt get to meet! Even though I had a wonderful time on Saturday, the cold made me very ill. I was in the ER on Sunday. I have serious issues with my lungs now. Lots of swelling and fluid. I will be ok but everyone keep me in there thoughts. thanks :) I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

I hope I get to meet up with some of you guys at rww!! I will be there and will so want to hang out with people I didnt get to meet! Even though I had a wonderful time on Saturday, the cold made me very ill. I was in the ER on Sunday. I have serious issues with my lungs now. Lots of swelling and fluid. I will be ok but everyone keep me in there thoughts. thanks :) I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Talk about Deja vu. I'm struggling with the same thing you are kittenpooh. I started feeling icky around 5pm that day and went home. I went to the ER on Sun, and I have missed a whole week of work, But what's really killin me is that I can't go to Kings Island at all. Hope you feel better.