what makes the best rollercoaster for you!

I_heart_pki

Have you been reading only the last few posts again before posting? The original poster has already explained it was a mistake, she did not mean to do it, and she has repented...

Dare-to-fly had already called her out on that, and even used the word peeved!

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=302611

thanks terpy.

I've always had a thing for wooden roller coasters. This is of course after I got over my fear of coasters in general. I love speed on any kind of coaster. The faster I'm traveling the more I laugh. However, there are smaller coasters that are good as well. For instance, I think Adventure Express really speeds for a mine train coaster. So, I'm usually giggling like a tween when I'm on the ride.

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely hate wooden coasters! sorry for everybody that loves them. They're so... umm painful? for me haha i don't think thats the word i'm looking for but you know what i mean? I will admit that The Beast is my favorite wooden coaster, but I try to avoid all wooden coasters whenever possible. I always get a headache even after tylenol haha and the occasional bruise haha. but i absolutely love steel coasters! In my opinion, they are much more enjoyable and fun for me. *like Diamondback, and Flight of Fear, and Firehawk, and all of them haha* the roughest steel coaster for me is probably The Vortex and i even then it is still one of my favorites. :)

Perhaps you need to ride some wooden coasters that are not in Ohio. You could start with Kentucky Rumbler at Beech Bend, The Comet at The Great Escape in New York, El Toro at Great Adventure in New Jersey, Viper at Great America in Illinois, Racer at Kennywood, Cannon Ball at Lake Winnie (which most people think is in Tennessee but is actually in Georgia)...wooden coasters need not be rough...and many are not.