Urgent Cedar Point Visit

KI Kevin

Okay so I just found out now that I could possibly be going to CP tomorrow for a few hours. Give me a list of (5) the best rides in the park and I will try to ride them. Please make them in order of 1st to 5th. Thank you so much! I would just be sitting there debating over what to ride without this site!

No need to shout in your topic title!

Well, in no particular order, there is Millenium Force, Top Thrill Dragster, Magnum XL 200, Gemini, and Maverick. But its hard not to mention gems like the Blue Streak, Raptor, Wildcat or Corkscrew.

My bad. Haha. And by the way, I have been there before and ridden Dragster and really liked it. So I will probably ride it. And I am also goin in about half a month for two weekdays so I'll be able to get a lot in.

Dur forgot magnum. Make it number 5.

Blue streak, corkscrew, and iron dragon should be walk on. Magnum and gemini will be walk on or short waits. Raptor is shortest early in the day and at night, and wicked twister is always walk on at night, so it depends when you get there. Expect at least a 45 minute wait for millie, dragster and maverick. If you see them less than that, jump in line immediately!

My 5:

1. Magnum XL 200

2. Millennium Force

3. Raptor

4. Maverick

5. Top Thrill Dragster

Tips on how to ride them and more:

1. If you have a Platinum Pass, there is an hour ERT starting at 9am on Maverick, MF, Raptor, Iron Dragon, and Planet Snoopy do Maverick and MF during this time if you can

2. Do TTD right at opening for the shortest wait of the day

3. Wait for late afternoon/evening to do Raptor its wait will be significantly shorter then as compared to the morning

4. Get night rides on MF/Magnum

5. Four rides can have 2 hour waits, Maverick, MF, TTD and Raptor everything else should be >45 min.

6. Dont park in the main lot, ask to park in the Soak City lot, that way you can enter and exit from the heart of the park instead of having to enter/exit from the southern end of it

Blue streak, corkscrew, and iron dragon should be walk on. Magnum and gemini will be walk on or short waits. Raptor is shortest early in the day and at night

Raptor is longest early in the day...

1. Millennium

2. Maverick

3. Top Thrill Dragster

4. Raptor

5. Magnum

Blue streak, corkscrew, and iron dragon should be walk on. Magnum and gemini will be walk on or short waits. Raptor is shortest early in the day and at night

Raptor is longest early in the day...

1. Millennium

2. Maverick

3. Top Thrill Dragster

4. Raptor

5. Magnum

If you are there at rope drop it will be shorter. From rope drop to about 30 minutes after, it will be 30 minutes or less. Then the GP starts swarming - those that aren't there for rope drop immediately head to Raptor because it's the first coaster they come across when entering. Usually those there at rope drop immediately run for Millie and Maverick.