Flying Objects

pcc

I've actually thought about safety a lot in the past few weeks. Watching all of the POV videos on Youtube...there's a lot of stupid folks out there putting many of us in danger. I'm just glad the phone fell off to the side instead of back. Otherwise, it would have been heading for me. I was right beside of it as it started falling.

:wacko:

Almost all of the people doing the POV videos on Youtube have gotten yelled at or chewed out by the people who has seen the videos. I seen the posts for most of the videos. Almost no one was happy with them doing the POV's on the rides.

Ride op on Fairly Odd Coaster actually shut down the ride and admonished a coupla tweenagers who were flashing their phonecam around on Friday. They need to do that more often!

need to do what, more often? Shut down, rides or flash phonecams???

common sense tells me phonecams. its just a wild guess. ;)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it may not be what we're talking about, but something was floating over Kings Dominion June 13th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLUlTQBQeg

This is just too weird, first people see something in the sky at Kings Island, which turned out to be the skydiver show, and now, something was in the sky at KD, but they dont know what it is. Wow, what do ya know, even the martians like to visit amusement parks! :lol:

It is definiely a marketing ploy for their new roller coaster.

What suprises me is that nobody has lost their pants. The way some people where them so loose that you see 1/2 of their boxers or worse.

Haha! On Thursday, getting on DB, I droped my pants( I had shorts on under) to put them in the bin and Kat started laughing so hard!

Why did you want to put your pants in the bin?

Well, it may not be what we're talking about, but something was floating over Kings Dominion June 13th.

This is just too weird, first people see something in the sky at Kings Island, which turned out to be the skydiver show, and now, something was in the sky at KD, but they dont know what it is. Wow, what do ya know, even the martians like to visit amusement parks! :lol:

It is definiely a marketing ploy for their new roller coaster.

What is it? Flight of Fear?

Oh wait.

What do ya know. I guess aliens love new roller coasters!