Is Holiday World worth visiting?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is parking really that far away that you need a tram at HW? I can see the need for one at Disney, but parks like KI, Hershey, CP there really is no need for one. Get out and walk, its good for you!

Also why do some of you not like water parks? Water slides are just as much fun as roller coasters to me.

I know a lot of people like water parks and that's fine, but myself I don't like cold water, and I don't like getting very wet, a little wet is ok, but I despise getting drenched. I like rides and I think they should be 2 separate things, or at least separate admissions, but hey that's my opinion. I like swimming, if it's an indoor heated pool, however I would never pick that over riding rides.

^Chlorine is a wonderful chemical.

I also despise being soaked, which is why I make sure I wear a swimsuit when I do a ride like that and bring a change of clothing (and if I know a shower is available stuff for that too) for when Im done.

When you guys say you dont like being soaked, do you mean in just your normal clothing? I can understand that as I dont like walking around the park in soaking wet clothes. However I don't mind at all getting wet if I'm in my board shorts and am actually spending the day at the water park.