July 4, 200323 yr I've just uploaded over 40 pictures at the link below. I took 119, but felt these were the best of the bunch. Tell me what ya think! http://global.fsuniverse.com/PKI NOTE: File sizes are big to maintain quality.
July 4, 200323 yr not bad! Seems you like WWC, eh? Thanks. Hope you have a lot of Bandwith alloted on that site
July 4, 200323 yr Author not bad! Seems you like WWC, eh? Thanks. Hope you have a lot of Bandwith alloted on that site Well White Water Canyon was perfect when I went, the lighting was amazing for pictures. I think the best picture is of Congo Falls with the boat splashing down. As far as know, bandwidth should not be a problem.
July 4, 200323 yr Yes, great pics of WWC! I should have my pics from KBF and SFMM developed soon, would you be able to host them for me?
July 4, 200323 yr Wow lighting was kind to you today... But I have one problem, these photos arnt kind to us 56K users! J/K nice photos.
July 4, 200323 yr Author Wow lighting was kind to you today... But I have one problem, these photos arnt kind to us 56K users! J/K nice photos. Get with the times and upgrade to faster internet! I'd hate to deal with all that hassles of using a film camera. Depending on how many there are, I'd be glad to host them.
Create an account or sign in to comment