Coaster Battle #6: Kings Island Mid-Core Coasters

McSalsa

I think that guest satisfaction on BLSC would shoot through the roof if they cut the line at like, fifteen minutes... I'd have some complaints, too, if I waited 30+ minutes for the thing like so many do. <_< It truly is one of my favorite Kings Island coasters, especially at night, but I wouldn't wait more than 15 minutes for it. I can imagine getting off with a few complaints after waiting even a half hour. A fun ride, but I feel it should have a giant fun-looking sign out front that says "A FAMILY ADVENTURE" or something... The flames are what draw people in and wrack up the long lines which, even as one of my favorite coasters, it doesn't deserve.

I think guest satisfaction would go through the roof if they turned off that stupid siren sound. Why does that have to be the one effect that they keep working?!

Went with the former Top Gun.

I really think Flight Deck is extremely underrated, including by myself... up until this season, when I saw the light (not the flash from the on-ride photo that doesn't exist). Truly awesome, intense, and forceful ride from the front of the train. In my humble opinion, far superior to BBW. Flight Deck is short, but it doesn't let up from start to finish.