Old Indiana Fun Park

Lately I've been searching stuff about Old Indiana Fun Park and knew the basic facts, like the train incident and everything. I know it also had a water park. But that's about it. Can anyone tell me everything there is to know? Like what happened in it's later years? Old pictures of the park when it was open? Was it ever as big as Indiana Beach, or even Holiday World?

Lots of questions, I know, but this sounds really interesting and I want to know more about the now defunct park.

• 3 weeks later...
Lately I've been searching stuff about Old Indiana Fun Park and knew the basic facts, like the train incident and everything. I know it also had a water park. But that's about it. Can anyone tell me everything there is to know? Like what happened in it's later years? Old pictures of the park when it was open? Was it ever as big as Indiana Beach, or even Holiday World?

Lots of questions, I know, but this sounds really interesting and I want to know more about the now defunct park.

I have to been researching Old Indiana, as I was there many times as a youngster, they filed bankruptcy and sold all assets in feb of 1997, the park consisted of around 300 acres, all their pieces was used except for their large sky wheel which sold to georgua lake in ohio, when it closed it went to i think kings domain, some of the rides are at fun spot usa in northern indiana which did not open 2009, the property sold to premier who was going to redevolp it into a park, but then bought six flags, it become a boneyard for rides from opryland and six flag parks, it was then sold to trever grey, who tore it all down scraped the rides, and built a wildlife sancuary there. I have park maps, an auction guide with pics and park flyers that i would be happy to scan for you if interested, i though of making a web page of the stuff but really don't have the time. I would like to find the old radio or tv jingle. It was: the secret is out, old indiana fun park.

• 2 weeks later...