Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Opening Day 2010

Featured Replies

Opening Day is nearing and I was curious about the platinum pass early entry for that day. Will I be able to go into the park an hour early even though it's opening day? My pass has been processed already at Kings Dominion.

You MAY have to have your pass scanned at Guest Relations. It SHOULD work at the gate. But this is Cedar Fair, and they seem to have issues early on with other parks' Platinum Passes....

  • Author

Yeah I've been reading the topic about season pass processing and how they had alot of problems at Carowinds. I guess I'll just hope for the best! lol. Thanks for letting me know though guys.

I'sa Can't wait for opening day, saddly I can't attend. I will be in Disney's Mulan jr (JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM KI Haha) Honestly, I just want to see BBoBH, and all of PS. Dimondback woln't be to bad either :) Although, call for the show is like 12, I could always go for a few minutes, oh especially with the early ride times for Gold Passes!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.