Anyone going sunday?

TheRickster

I MIGHT be there on Sunday. The later I stay at PKI on Saturday...the less likely I'll return on Sunday. The earlier I stay at PKI tomorrow...the more likely I'll return on Sunday.

Feel free to e-mail me if you want:

homecookingwithcharles@yahoo.com

Have a groovy day!

Italian Chef

Ok hopefully ill be there smile.gif not sure on hte time tho. sad.gif ill have my green dog tag on and a black ddr shirt with jeans. If I dont meet you by sob at 11 how about like The Beast at 3p or sumthin? Ill post on here tho cause ill know tomarrow morning (maby tonight b4 i go to bed) whats gonna happen.

Yesterday, Saturday the 11th, was also this "Fall Fun Festival" or something to that nature. There was a mainly christian rock band concert thing going on all day. So that would be why it was packed most of the day. It did get even more crowded because of fearfest later on in the day. Now for people who thought Sunday would be bad... it had been dead most of the day. (I left at 5pm) Now it may get crowded later for fearfest but being a Sunday night... I don't think it will be horrible.