Saturday's Concert

Titan04

Hey guys, I'm coming to PKI this weekend for Fear Fest and I'm wondering how the concert will affect the park. Will the park be extremely crowded? Also, I've never been to a concert at TimberWolf. Is it worth it to go to the concert? I only get to come to the park about twice a year, so I want to get all the rides in I can. Third Eye Blind looks like a good band though, anyone know much about them? Thanks!

You'll probably like Third Eye Blind...I am gonna be there...There are plenty of seats left. It's only $5 (plus park admission). Some of their more popular songs are "Semi-Charmed Life", "Jumper", "How's It Going To Be", and "Blinded (When I See You)"...There latest album is called "Out Of The Vein"...Check out www.3eb.com for more info.

Can't even guess how busy it will be. The park didn't think it would be too crowded with the fall fun fest just this past weekend but we about doubled our expected attendance for Saturday.

With it being third eye blind.. I saw a lot of people in line for their tickets over the weekend as well, so that might indicate a gathering for that. Then again, it will also be Fearfest again so expect to add even more people. It will most likely be pretty darn packed again this Saturday.

The park was expecting a huge turnout this weekend because of the concert. Keep in mind that Timberwolf can hold close to 10,000 people and that if the concert does come close to selling out, that the park will still be opended with they dump into it when the concert is over, adding that many more people into the park for the last two hours. I get to work all day long Saturday and then work the concert as well. Maybe I'll get a chance to escourt the band around to the rides, that would be cool! Hopefully I'll at least get to meet them backstage like I do for almost everyone else that preforms there.

Hopefully the concert will not be that busy. Fearfest has been busy on Saturdays so far and looks like it will continue to do so. After the concert is over, you should have opportunities to visit some of the other attractions