Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SeaWorld TR

Featured Replies

I'm currently in Georgia at the moment, but will be back home tomorrow afternoon.

Well I went to Universal and managed to fathom Magic Kingdom before I felt like I should GTFO. But screw those two, neither were as fun as SeaWorld for me. XD

I pretty much spent the entire week at SeaWorld. I only got one ride per each coaster the entire time considering I was actually having more fun with the animals. Everytime I visit the park, the animals never cease to amaze me. Wednesday was the most interesting day for me. Went into to SW early in the morning and was there at the dolphin nursery when it opened, I kept to a corner of the pool cause I hate feeling crowded and this young one kept hanging around me and watching my every move, spyhopping and all trying to get better look at me. And she would actually breach every time I move to a different spot o__o I actually wonder if its possible they can sense a animal person, cause I did nothing to get her attention other than taking pictures. Same thing happened later at SCU (Shamu Close Up) Tillikum just ended a play session with his trainers so he was swimming laps and he bypassed the kids beating on the glass and came directly towards me o___o ...well gave me a fun picture taking opp! :) I love the big guy.

As for the measling coasters and rides... well I saw 4 line jumpers at Manta and 2 at Kraken?! My niece hollered "line jumper" at the kids at Manta it was pretty funny when they got back behind us :P She's 9years old which makes it more interesting.

Well, since I'm still out of state, I only uploaded a few pictures. So my Flickr will be updated with more stuff tomorrow afternoon.. mind you all I took 2,197 pictures total the entire trip, most were at SW.

Oh on a positive note, think my knee is healing up. Not once did it hurt from the walking! Tho still kind of hurts to bend it...

Glad to hear you had a great time and got to spend so much quality time with the animals. Stay safe coming home.

  • Author

Thank you Jesse :) Think it was the most fun I had this year honestly. Rough year really needed the trip and it helped ><

  • Author

Back in Ohio, and I been busy uploading pictures (still busy in fact).. up to 300 down and dunno how many left to go, lol.

Probably take a break and go to KI.. I miss the train more than the coasters.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.