Gold Season Pass

coasterville

Group,

I was looking at the official site today, and noted in the season pass section that there was NO mention of the Gold Pass program. They usually have a big link on the season pass page that goes to a page to tell you what the extra perks are, this year not only do I not see a gold pass page, I don't see the Gold Pass as an option for ordering.

I know in the past the Gold Pass upgrade was included in pre-season season pass purchases, but they would make a big deal about getting Gold upgrade free.

I wonder if they are going to make the Gold Pass program really worth it by limiting the number of Gold Passes sold to just those sold last fall, or if they are going to scrap the Gold Pass program, and if they are, are they planning on refunding the upgrade cost.

Anyword from those closer to the admissions scene about 2003 Gold Pass?

I thought that last year they announced the perks in January or February. From what I`ve heard from a past survey, they might be considering some pretty interesting perks for gold pass holders this year in addition to the ERT and two for Tuesdays and the private party. The survey I took mentioned the possibility of gaining free, unlimited soft drinks for the entire season with a special cup, as well as possibly free sunscreen in BB. I wander where they got the novel idea to add those as a perk? Any Indiana enthusiasts from Santa Claus wish to guess? If they do add those benefits, that will make the $5 upgrade in the fall well worth it. I dislike how they offer the gold upgrade free to every new pass holder who processes in the spring, becuase then there are a ton of people who go to the Gold pass private party. However, the days I`ve gone, the ERts have been really empty.

As they have done in the past, they will probably include the gold upgrade free to those who buy their passes in the spring. I do not know if Meijer will be selling passes again this year. Normally, they have a sign hanging up near Guest Services with the PKI logo mentioning that PKI season passes are on sale. I was at Meijer today, and I did not see any signs near guest services. However, it is a little early for PKI to start its marketing campaign for season passes and thus they might not be on sale at Meijer locations just yet.

The survey I took mentioned the possibility of gaining free, unlimited soft drinks for the entire season with a special cup, as well as possibly free sunscreen in BB. I wander where they got the novel idea to add those as a perk?

I don't know if that would be possible for sanitary reasons but i feel that any offer for Gold Pass holders that allows unlimited drinks is a huge plus. Many who are Gold Pass holders are locals and frequently visit the park..as a result many choose not to purchase the highly inflated drinks and just opt to drink courtesy water. So just like any major local attraction, the park is out for the tourist dollar...taking advantage of those families who have saved hundreds of dollars to spend there summer vacation at the park. So why should locals, who are frequent visitors, pay these highly inflated prices like an incredible 2.75 for a bottled soft drink. The Gold pass somewhat addresses this by offering food and suvenier discounts but unlimited drinks will most definately be a welcomed addition should it happen.

Warren County Healt Department requires that we can not give a refill in any designated "single use" cup.. ie. Coke cup, beer cup. Do to the fact they are cheap and have no lids. The souviner cups are heavy plastic and have lids and straws, so it is up to the consumer to clean and sanitize the cup themselves after they purchased it, thus we can refill them.