Greek Weekend

DragonLord

Greek Weekend at the park April 17th and 18th... I wonder how busy we will be? I don't remember the park doing this as leas the last two years. Oh well... I'm thinking it's going to be a very, very, long weekend.

Does anyone plan on going? Has anyone heard of this on a campus yet? I haven't see anything at UC about it... maybe the park isn't really pushing it yet? The PKI site says more info will come out this month, so I guess we'll see a comercial or two about it. *shrug*

I`m on the DAAP floor, the seventh floor. I don`t see anything on the park`s website about it yet though. That weekend they have a music festival in the park, so it will already be crowded and then the following weekend is scout weekend. Keep in mind that opening weekend is Easter weekend this year, which is why the park is opening on Friday, April 9. I sure hope they have a season pass preview day, though hopefully not on Thursday (I have class from 6-9) but on the previous weekend or just on Sunday.