KI Opens for 39th season on April 30th, 2011

CoastersRZ

I have already given up on the park being not crowded, I got spoiled with 2 empty days at the park this month. That signifies to me that I'm due for a day where there are going to be crowds. I don't mind the crowds though, it adds to the atmosphere of the park, even though not waiting at all is pretty nice.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April 30th... they're just allowing extra time for Son of Beasts repairs.... ;)

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

lol we could hope but with them adding sections to the station for the haunt and removing all the que line parts of it on top it seems they just useing the space for whatever they can get out of it

April 30th... they're just allowing extra time for Son of Beasts repairs.... ;)

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

lol we could hope but with them adding sections to the station for the haunt and removing all the que line parts of it on top it seems they just useing the space for whatever they can get out of it

wouldnt you? big creepy unused roller coaster... the perfect setup for a creepy haunt. haha although wolf pack was very short... and i think i stepped on someone whilst going through

IMHO, While I am dissapointed that KI is Opening late, I think It allows them to do a couple of things. It Allows them to make sure that All is good and ready for the opening of WindSeeker so it wont be delayed and not open when the park opens and , (Heres Hoping!) It Just might give them a lil extra time to maybe come to a conclusion on what to do with SOB. Now someone help me out on this, But if memory serves me correctly, I thought I remembered KI staying open until the 1st or 2nd weekend in November a few years.. I think with the Crazy Mild weather we had this past October, that would have been a good option for this year. Sure, Lower 50's may be a little Chilly, but when the suns out, and your moving around, its not that bad!