Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will win the NCAA mens Championship

Featured Replies

  • Author

The way Butler's shooting 3s (not), and with Ukwandu's height, I'm thinking UCONN by 9.

Yet Butler is still in it? ;)

Butler's up by 3 at the half on a big NBA-range three-pointer at the buzzer. Butler 22, UConn 19 at the half.

  • Author

This is the worst game of basketball I've ever seen. It sucks to say it as a Butler fan. But I think it's over now.

Who won the last Duke vs Kentucky game in 1992?

What was the guy name who hit the buzzer beater?

I'm just playing around,Colonel who likes messing with UK fans.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that UCONN will win 53-41. Butler will have a very low field goal percentage and unfortunatley not do too well. Neither will UCONN, in a fight for the finish.

Just wanted to let 'ya know, because I am psychic!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.