Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flight Commander

Featured Replies

Ok, so my memory is getting pretty bad as I get older, but I do remember seeing Flight Commander's que-line a couple years ago. I can't remember where it was, but does anyone here know where it is? Or has it been demolished?

still there. it's where those euro-bungee things are (at least I think those things still occupy that space). some other enthusiast can give you the exact global positioning of the line queue.

And here is a pic of what is there now, in place of the Euro Bubbles...

DSC00324.jpg

The line is just to the right of this building:(the line is off the midway a bit more than the building, though)

100_2945.jpg

  • Author

Thanks guys. I checked it out today and I'm surprised that it's still there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.