Friday Lines?

clueless.

Hi everyone! I hope that you all have been having a great summer (and most likely some fantastic KI experiences as well)!

I feel like I asked a variation of this question last year, but the time has come for my annual KI outing - and I was just wondering how wait times/crowds were looking this year! :) My goal is to make it on a Friday (just the evening, starting around 4 or 5-ish), most likely this coming Friday or even a few Fridays later (I'm trying to avoid Fourth of July weekend and Spirit Song, if I can!).

Would Friday evenings be an okay choice - or do there tend to be long lines? Since I'll only be there for 5 hours or so, I would love to avoid spending over half of that time waiting in line, if possible. And of course, I still have all of your guys' great advice for routes to take/rides to hit from last year, so I think I'm good to go there!

THANK YOU all in advance for your help! :)

We were there this past Friday and the lines were not too bad early in the day. Once the waterpark closed at 7:00 the lines seemed to fill up and there was a wait for everything then.

Hi everyone! I hope that you all have been having a great summer (and most likely some fantastic KI experiences as well)!

I feel like I asked a variation of this question last year, but the time has come for my annual KI outing - and I was just wondering how wait times/crowds were looking this year! :) My goal is to make it on a Friday (just the evening, starting around 4 or 5-ish), most likely this coming Friday or even a few Fridays later (I'm trying to avoid Fourth of July weekend and Spirit Song, if I can!).

Would Friday evenings be an okay choice - or do there tend to be long lines? Since I'll only be there for 5 hours or so, I would love to avoid spending over half of that time waiting in line, if possible. And of course, I still have all of your guys' great advice for routes to take/rides to hit from last year, so I think I'm good to go there!

THANK YOU all in advance for your help! :)

We were there this past Friday and the lines were not too bad early in the day. Once the waterpark closed at 7:00 the lines seemed to fill up and there was a wait for everything then.

Oh, gosh - yeah, I forgot about the waterpark! Were they pretty bad (45 min+)? The last time I went was on a Sunday night, and I remember there being just about minimal wait time for everything except Firehawk/Invertigo.

We didn't do any of the big coasters so I can't tell you much about them. I know the log ride and things like that had about a 30 minute wait or so. Sorry I couldn't be better help.

Oh, gosh - yeah, I forgot about the waterpark! Were they pretty bad (45 min+)? The last time I went was on a Sunday night, and I remember there being just about minimal wait time for everything except Firehawk/Invertigo.

Beastie1980 - No problem! Thanks for both of your responses - I'm planning on squeezing in some of the non-coaster rides too (after all, some of those are the best...), so that was definitely helpful! Glad to hear your daughter enjoyed Backlot... it's a fun ride!

Pillsberry123 - Yes, that's a good thing! I don't know if I'm going to go on it yet... but I'll be heading that way for Vortex, so we'll check out the line and see, I suppose! Thanks for your response. :)

Okay, I PROMISE to stop (unintentionally!) bumping this thread now - but I think I'm just going to brave it and see how it goes. Hopefully, it doesn't rain too much if I end up going this week... which, actually, could be a good thing, I guess. But yeah, okay. I'm going to stop talking now.