BAFFD

adbort

I actually thought Sunday was the busier of the two days, but it could've just been my perception. Usually (even on busy days) I have the back of the park (Beast/Eagles) to myself...or at least don't have to share too much until noon or so. It seemed to get and stay busy early on Sunday.

One thing I found funny, PKI's GM was walking the park, and I saw him twice asking teenagers to put their shirts on. Maybe it's not funny, but I thought it worth noting as unusual....

I just really don't like BaFFD, maybe 'cause all my friends already have passes. smile.gif

It was a very busy day. HB had an early ride opening on Sunday and SDATHC was open. Usually when we have a ERT there it is a walk on for the full hour. At about 9:30, I realized that we had a full queue house. This was before the non-season pass holders were let into the park. I knew then it was going to be a long day.

quick question whats baffed??? bring a friend free day? if thats it i worked it and OMG were the lines LONG but nick said just wait until summer bring a friend free days...he said i wouldnt like them at all lol