Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Short Story Writer Requests Suggestions

Featured Replies

Hey all it's me again. I really want to write a short story about PKI but I don't have any good ideas. I'm hoping that there are some people out their who have good ideas but can't put them into words;) Suggestions would be helpful. In all honesty I haven't given it a lot of thought but I might come up with something on my own who knows. I usually need a push and this time I'm thinking it's gonna come from someone else. Suggestions about suggestions are also welcome! Thanks!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've got an idea for you, how about something to do with PKI's ghosts, you could do alot with that. Infact, I'm currently hammering out a PKI ghost story for something, but it's not a short story... wink.gif

  • Author

Actually that's the first thing that came to my mind when I first got the idea. That's still a possibility.

Is your story going to be fiction or is it going to be about yours and others experiences??

It's not a story, it's a plot. I'm not sure which direction I'll go with it yet either. Right now it's just speculation since I'm in the middle of RELOADED.

Do you mean RELOADED? It'd take a while to explain that one, pretty big, and besides, I'd rather everyone just play the game and experience it for themselves. smile.gif

  • Author

I've thought about doing that, DD. I probably will include a select few;) Somebody had the briliant idea to remove the thread where everyone said what they work at the park, so it might be kinda hard to do that now. And actually in my case that's not true because I took some notes with Microsoft Word so I actually know pretty much all the information that was posted in that thread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.