Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SOBs Log april 10th 2004

Featured Replies

Well another trip to PKI was gonna happen.........Not. I woke up sicker than crap this morning.....I end up taking my mom to work and as I am feeling better I goto PKI.

I get there at 4:30 to an empty park. I park in the gold pass lot and walk in.

No problems at the detector so were away.

Walked down to AZ to see SOB with a huge line. I skip that and end up walking all the way down to Monster.

Monster the refurbishing must of done somthing I was spinning pretty good for being alone.

After that it was time for Vortex. Ah how I keep my chiopractor in his summer homes.

After that I do the flyers. Good ride had by all.

Then it was the FX theater........SPSP3d........been there done that laughed my ass off.

I decide its time to leave as I was bored and I really didn't want to ride much else.....Then I remember I had not eaten today. I went to bubba gumps where I was given a 5 star treatment (as I was the only person in there)

I sat back at the back porch and ate while forest gump was on the TV. I was walking out and I decided to play a game in AZ. I do so and win a shreck for my nephew. I go down say bye to sobgun at skyflyer and I realise I am just in time for the new magic of the movies show.

The slides are funny. They pick on Britney Spears ALOT. The actors today were Mr Chef and ryan from PKIC. I chatted with them for a few and they were fantastic in there roles.

Now they didn't come back after there part was done I was confused. When the show ended I saw chef looking for his bag. I being the upstanding person I am keep an eye on it till he gets it.

We part ways and I leave the park.

I Fly down 71 at about warp 10 and come home.

Well another trip to PKI was gonna happen.........Not. I woke up sicker than crap this morning.....I end up taking my mom to work and as I am feeling better I goto PKI.

I get there at 4:30 to an empty park. I park in the gold pass lot and walk in.

No problems at the detector so were away.

Walked down to AZ to see SOB with a huge line. I skip that and end up walking all the way down to Monster.

Monster the refurbishing must of done somthing I was spinning pretty good for being alone.

After that it was time for Vortex. Ah how I keep my chiopractor in his summer homes.

After that I do the flyers. Good ride had by all.

Then it was the FX theater........SPSP3d........been there done that laughed my ass off.

I decide its time to leave as I was bored and I really didn't want to ride much else.....Then I remember I had not eaten today. I went to bubba gumps where I was given a 5 star treatment (as I was the only person in there)

I sat back at the back porch and ate while forest gump was on the TV. I was walking out and I decided to play a game in AZ. I do so and win a shreck for my nephew. I go down say bye to sobgun at skyflyer and I realise I am just in time for the new magic of the movies show.

The slides are funny. They pick on Britney Spears ALOT. The actors today were Mr Chef and ryan from PKIC. I chatted with them for a few and they were fantastic in there roles.

Now they didn't come back after there part was done I was confused. When the show ended I saw chef looking for his bag. I being the upstanding person I am keep an eye on it till he gets it.

We part ways and I leave the park.

I Fly down 71 at about warp 10 and come home.

You forgot to mention that I showed you pictures of Baby Chef. Even though my son was born 10 days ago, my wife allowed me to visit PKI today. Now y'all know why I love Mrs. Chef so much.

As far as the stage is concerned....I am the wind!

Happy Easter,

Italian Chef

  • Author

You expect me to REMEMBER EVERY CRANNY OF INFO! SHEESH j/k laugh.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.