November 1, 201510 yr Does anyone know what the junior season pass price is in the spring/summer usually? We've alreadt bought 3 gold passes for 2016 for us and our oldest child. However our youngest child turns 3 early next operating season. I'm not sure how strict they are on ages, so I'm curious how much more or less her pass would cost if we end up getting stuck buying her a pass next season. If it's a lot more, I might be better just buying one now to be safe.
November 1, 201510 yr A. Welcome to KIC! B. It would almost certainly be cheaper to buy now. Also, be aware that regular season passes are not good after Labor Day.
November 1, 201510 yr Author Do you recall what gold pass prices were last year in the spring? I feel like they weren't that much more than in the fall, at least through memorial day roughly. Didn't realize that about regular season passes ending at labor day... thanks!
November 2, 201510 yr If memory serves from reading the restroom ads there from last year, the gold pass price from early Nov-Memorial Day was about 50% higher than the price offered the previous fall.
Create an account or sign in to comment