April 16, 20179 yr If you aren't there, get there. Very little crowds, super nice day. Most rides are sub 30 minutes, except mystic timbers. KI is also giving out all you can carry airheads. Most people are walking around with a few pounds in bags.
April 16, 20179 yr 2 hours ago, Stoan said: If you aren't there, get there. Very little crowds, super nice day. Most rides are sub 30 minutes, except mystic timbers. KI is also giving out all you can carry airheads. Most people are walking around with a few pounds in bags. My kids would be so mad. They love stuff like that but can't have the petrochemical based food dyes they contain. They are so sick of chocolate and we're kind of bummed this morning, but at least we found some dye free jelly beans.
April 17, 20179 yr I saw that while walking in yesterday. I'm not a big fan of Airheads so I decided to pass. It was nice that guests were getting free candy!
Create an account or sign in to comment