Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kings Island 8/18/23

Featured Replies

Today was the last hurray before college starts so came up with my family... Always a good time of course rode most all major coasters and sol spin, dogem, and antique autos. Had my little sister with me and decided to give the space buggies a whirl seeing as it's the only ride in the park I have yet to ride and guess what apparently she's tall enough that she no longer needs an adult according to the operators so I still couldn't ride the space buggies... If anyone is interested in renting me a kid short enough to need a supervising companion for 5 minutes... Anyway I guess I'll have to wait until I have kids down the road to finally get the final KI ride credit

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.