Six Flags St Louis 5/27/24 Memorial Day Trip

Alright so first of all I was surprised to see two train ops on all the coasters capable of running multiple trains with the exception of The River King Mine Train which was closed the entire day. They ran some test cycles at one point and had maintenance walking the tracks near the third lift but it never opened. No clue what the issue was but it was disappointing as I have always loved getting on one of my favorite childhood coasters. 

The Boss: Two train ops. Is definitely still running a bit rough but not unbearable. I am still against an RMC conversion and think that it could easily be the best coaster in the park with a gravity group refurb and some new trains. (Also, restore the helix finale) Even in it's current state it's still a one of a kind terrain twister woodie that I hit the final breaks saying "that is a great ride!" 

Screamin' Eagle: One of my favorite PTC coasters. Such a long layout for an out-n-back and the trains are super comfortable to me (lots of padding in the seats). They have obviously done some re-tracking on the second half which is running amazing. The first half still has some hard jolts so if they ever get around to re-tracking the first drop and the following three hills, it would be nearly perfect. 

Ninja: Got to ride twice and once was in the front row. I've never really understood the hate for the this coaster. Sure it's not the best looper out there but it's still a fun ride with an amazing headchopper moment. I personally like the Vekoma vests on this ride as it doesn't bang your head as much on the turns.

Batman the Ride: Waited in line and after about 15 min, the train stalled on the lift and they announced extended downtime. A few hours later it was back up and we practically walked on. I'm always surprised how much of a punch of positive G's the Batman clones bring to the table. Overall running well but unfortunately the ops weren't the best. They constantly had trains stacking and they also felt the need staple you with the shoulder harness making for a very tight ride experience. 

Pandemonium: Still such a fun family coaster!

American Thunder: after all these years it's still running smoothly and is a fun mid size woodie that families can definitely enjoy. 

Mr Freeze Reverse Blast: absolutely a gem at this park! I love the reverse launch and then facing down the vertical spike as the booster kicks in to push you further up the spike before allowing you to essentially frefall. Probably is my favorite coaster in the park.

River King Mine Train: Closed due to maintenance issues 

Boomerang, Rookie Racer: closed due to weather 

Justice League Battle of Metroid: Reminds me how much boo blaster sucks because this is actually a very rood right now so I no complaints here.