What went wrong?

KIfan73

If pkd bought one it would get alot of attention but not as much as Volcano, The Blast Coaster. Maybe pkd needs to buy face off and Delirium next year and put it in the Diamond Falls spot but of coarse Delirium would get more attention.

I love Face Off. It is unique, as you do "face off". Yeah, the capacity sucks and the ride is short. Too bad they don't have a dual racing Face Off. It wouldn't cost that much and NO ONE ELSE would have one.

you know i've always kind of thought the same thing. and see, if you built the right, and with enough distance, you could have one loop over the other.

now to me, THAT sounds awesome. lol.

You know from my last visit I very very surprised on my ride with Face Off. Since I was on the other normal sit down boomerangs before in my life, I expected a pretty much same ride on Face Off, which would have been a slow feeling, bumpy, waste of time ride. After a modest 30 minutes of waiting, I ended up having literally the smoothest ride on a steel coaster I have ever had. That was the first ride that I have been on that did not bang me around at all. To add to that, That thing has some strong g's coming out of the second drop. At the bottom of the loop it was so strong that I literally blacked out for a little bit it was so powerful for me. I mean TTD and MF never did that hahaah. And I guess the wait, while shorter than most ppl have on it, still did not feel like a half hour because its cool being so close to the ride. I just stare at it and watchin the trains flying by, and before I know it its my turn to ride it. I dont know if the other types of this ride are as smooth and fast feeling as this one, but Face Off at least is one great ride, despite its shorter length.