Old News

vortexdemon05

That article was confusing. But I guess I got the main point. I guess not much is going on in Dayton either if they have to write an article complaining about a ride name change and then just ending with the fact that the kid can't ride it. Get over it people it's so your kid can be SAFE!

And is Ni-Ni really the kids name?

I'm sorry, this person did not have a legitimate gripe.

Unreasonable people are just unreasonable. I saw this woman today just yelling at this person at Six Flags blocking off the Parade Route. This woman wanted to get into the area that was being blocked off and nothing that the worker could say made a difference.

I went up and told the worker that I thought she handled it very professionally.

The Dayton Daily News is one of the WORST newspapers, or should I say rags, that I've ever read. The onyl food thing about that paper is the building theyre in cause its a nice piece of architecture. They are contantly getting facts and dates wrong, and their articles are poorly written. Even the Journal News in Hamilton is better than the Dayton Daily News. Boddah, Zoso, and Itlaianchef also agree about the dayton daiyl news.

It happened to my family when The Racers went from 44 inches to 48 inches, did I complain?NO,  you suck it up and find other rides to ride.......She wanted money thats all there is to it.

Finding other rides for children that do not meet the height requirement is not as easy as you make it out to be. First, children that come to the park are already limited in the amount of attractions they can ride. Now a new height requirement is limiting that even more. This guest had a legitimate complaint. Trust me, I worked at the park for over 12 years and have heard hundreds of silly and worthless complaints. Why charge this guest for a season pass when the child is for all practical purposes now considered the same as a 2 year old, which would be free? PKI did the right thing. And they were smart to offer the same refund to other families that may find themselves in this situation. PKI made this concession because they knew it was a valid issue.

I am just saying I wouldn't want a refund of my daughters pass because she couldn't ride The Racers, It is supposed to be about family fun in a safe enviroment. If every one checked your earlier post they will see that you like to bash the park and the patrions on this site>