Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

winterfest cancelled

Featured Replies

i just read my e-mail from Kings Island and winterfest is officially cancelled

here is the article

"WinterFest Cancelled for 2006 Season

Paramount's Kings Island will continue to focus on providing a world-class experience during its core season, which includes the spring, summer, and fall months. Guests who have prepurchased WinterFest tickets have automatically been refunded."

Hopefully this year they will focus on fearfest smile.gif more, because I believe the reason it was bad last year is because they wereworried about Winterfest..

but I don't work at pki, nor do I know if that is the truth nor am I claiming it is, so don't really take that to seriously haha but I do feel thats why fearfest was bad, at least I can hope so right?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.