Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paul's PKI video

Featured Replies

This is my first video I have made. (this was my old camera)

The first part of the movie isn't working so please fast forward to 3:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boTlw53jqmI

Does anyone know why this happened?

Comments are Welcome

I don't know what happened on that-the part that was on there was great-good job!

FYI, too much Vortex. Oh and your avatar is pretty creepy. I'm sure she feels the same way.

  • Author

I put mainly Roller Coasters in the last song but in the first one there are lots of flats and other rides.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.