September 20, 200620 yr http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/...4320.xml&coll=2 Very interesting news, I saw the ad for the Learn and Earn and I think it is a great idea. But I can see why Cedar Fair would be against it.
September 20, 200620 yr How Funny. Slap a name like "Learn and Earn" on and the anti gambling folk are more appeased!
September 20, 200620 yr Honestly I was for the slots long before they tied some of the earning to scholarships. Seriously look how many people living in SouthWest Ohio go to Argosy and BellTerra why not keep those dollars within Ohio? Makes sense especially with money going towards scholarships and so forth.
September 20, 200620 yr What is Lindner doing these days? I didn't know he was in the area still. (Though I'll admit, I don't really make it a point to keep up with the guy)
Create an account or sign in to comment