LEAST favorite ride?

Kings Island Rox

I thought this was the "complain about the ride you hate the most thread"

So I point out the absoloutly pointless and stupid 25% complete Adventure Express, and it gets defended! I'm sorry the thing is a POS and a joke, and a humiliation to the park! Weak? Its beyond weak...its incomplete! Honestly how are these statues going to tell me I must pay and then tahts the end of the ride? Shouldn't the ride go underground at this point and speed up, go through several tunnels, maybe go down a 200 ft hill, then call it a day? Or should it just end after 45 seconds of 30mph speeds on a week course and then tell me I must pay and end the ride?

Its a good start, honestly. But honestly, I came to KI in the early 90's several years after the Adventure Express opened, and expected some crazy stuff to happen after the warning from the statues. Instead, that was the end of the ride! I think I could just deal with the fact it was a weak coaster if they didn't tease you like that and make you think there was more too it! Honestly my theory is there WAS suppose4d to be more to it and KI got lazy and ended the ride there

I really don't care if its paramounts policy to destroy rides and not CP's. This ride is asking to be destroyed for being such a Piece o' crap! I loath that ride, yet someone in my group always makes me ride it!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's your least favorite ride in KI? (Besides kiddie rides.) My least fave is probably Tomb Raider because hanging upside down for more than ten seconds makes me feel very uncomfortable. :wacko:

Yes, Tomb Raider is definitely the worst ride Kings Island has ever put over on the public. They really need to take it out, as its so messed up. Nothing works in it anymore, and the ride itself is in bad shape.

I will NEVER ride it again. I havent ridden it since 05, and I only rode it once then. They could build a really nice coaster in that place, or perhaps a great water ride, or a combination of both! hint, hint, hint.

I'm seeing a lot of people listing The Vortex as their least favorite ride because of head knocking. Given the topic you all are completely entitled to your opinion, but I wonder how you've been sitting. I understand that rides with OTSRs usually have instructions posted in the que or stated by staff to keep your head back against the rest. My experience has been that this very thing makes for a painful ride. When I lean forward with my chest against the restraint and head slightly forward, I notice that my torso tends to keep me in place and when my head does move, it does so without knocking into anything. This has been my experience with other Arrow coasters as well as B&M (Raptor, Mantis, Dominator, etc.) and Intamin (Maverick) rides with OTSRs. If you haven't tried this, give it go.

To actually contribute to the conversation. My least favorite is Tomb Raider as well. I felt tricked the first and only time I rode it and was only mildly amused. If the effects aren't working, it seems like it would just be an expensive instrument to waist one's time.