Your Thoughts on Robbie Knievel Day

BoddaH1994

We were in the park allday, don't know how we missed the old characters? And we missed the Klown Band, but looking at the pictures that are on KICentral, how do you get clown band out of a bunch of old men with instruments? An earlier post said they dress up as clowns and rove the park!

Ryan – the second question should have the option to pick two or three, because it was nearly impossible to narrow it down to just one. In fact I had a hard time narrowing it down to 4.

hamoperator – sorry to hear you missed the Klown Band and the seventies event. Although the original Klown Band members from the past have aged some I would not call them old just yet, they brought the youthfulness feeling back to me that day. As far as the outfit goes due to the time constraints the old Klown outfits would not be available in time (measurements, fittings and tailoring).

Ryan – the second question should have the option to pick two or three, because it was nearly impossible to narrow it down to just one. In fact I had a hard time narrowing it down to 4.

I considered it, but then I realized that everyone would just pick all of them. lol

We were in the park allday, don't know how we missed the old characters? And we missed the Klown Band, but looking at the pictures that are on KICentral, how do you get clown band out of a bunch of old men with instruments? An earlier post said they dress up as clowns and rove the park!

Have you met ItalianChef? <G>

I guess you'd never see the Kings of Komedy when they were a staple of the park.

I didn't catch on to the Hustle bit until I walked through, trying to get a picture of "Dino" and "Astro," and noticed that there were other 'characters' doing the iconic 70's jig (the gentleman in the hat with the Polaroid, and his "wife", eerily chanelling my mom from 1975....right down to the bright yellow pants!) Absolutely entertaining and original! Loved it!

The Knievel event was very cool, except ...at ....icrophones..kept...utting out.....lot. ;)

Pure Kings Island day. Very memorable! -Tb

It was probably one of the greatest days I have ever had at the park! As others have said, you could feel the excitement in the air when you walked in the park. I missed the 70's area, but got to see the jump rope team at the front of the park. I missed the 70's area because my brother and I brought our uncle, and we wanted to show him the changes the park had made since the last time he was there. But we got to see the Country Line, and we loved it! It was very very good, and I plan on seeing it a lot more.

My uncle was very happy to be a "VIP" and get some of the greatest seats available. He asked me, "Where did you learn about these seats?" And of course I said, "KICentral.com."

I thought the whole thing was Awesome. Id never seen anything like it and I enjoyed the H3ll Out of myself. My favorite thing besides the jump was the 70s area. We sat there for close to an hour and it was great getting pulled into the Hustle and having to learn how to do it from Astro! :lol: