How old should you be to be allowed to a park without an adult?

Browntggrr

As a parent of 3 kids, I personally wouldn't drop them off there until they were probably 14 - 15 depending on the maturity level. I went to KI when I was 14 without my parents (school trip from Lexington, KY) and everything was okay but I always had a group of girls with me, like 7 or 8 people. I don't know....there really are a bunch of wierd people out in the world now. It's just scary to think about what could happen if a child didn't know what to do in a situation like that. I really feel like my son is mature enough to obey park rules, not blow all his money in one spot and he would call in and check with me. It's not the kids I dont trust, it's the sickos blended in with the general public that worry me.

I don't go to the park unless I have at least one freind that wants to go

Don't like to go with Three only because the who am I going to ride with is a small problem, so i always try to have an even number when I go. I think 13 is the best time, because it's when the Man my parents are SOOO Lame, starts to happen, but in all truthfullness, me and me mum always have a blast together, though she hates roller coasters...thus reasoning I go to the p-ark with freinds, never alone...cause that would be boring(to me at least)

Nobody wants to be responsible.Ever.

Actually I pride myself in being a responsible parent, something that I got from my parents.

hmmmmmmm i was making generalizations... again... but do you WANT to be responsible????????? :)

^No no, they just need signs that say EXTREME DANGER and large fences. :D

that would provoke the kids to climb them.

Im saying 16, i would say around 13 but the kid with the decapitation changed my mind. Its not that the decapitation part that bothers me its that if someone that age can be that stupid any 13 year old can make that same desicion alot wont but then alot probably would. So i think maybe 16 is reasonable to me atleast.

I started going when I was 13, and I never got into any trouble or anything. But, these things about kidnapping, killing, ect. are not going to happen at a place like Kings Island. There are tons of people everywhere, tons of workers everywhere. If you were to scream telling people what's happening people would help. That's why I chose 13, the age where they don't do anything too stupid.

Ahh but you have never been to my bunker/comand center. I have a self sufficient bunker that can withstand a nuke blast and is able to sustain itself till everything stops glowing outside. It located in an undisclosed location deep below the hills of Southern Ohio.

I built it with all the nickels I made selling PI over the years...

This is a true story. A man was sitting in a barber shop located in a strip shopping center. The unit next to the barber shop was being remodled. While using a nail gun, a worker missed a stud in the wall, the nail came through the wall and struck the man in the barber chair who was getting a haircut at the base of the skull, penetrating his brain stem and killing him instantly. One second he was getting a haircut and the next second he was dead.

Trust me, when God wants you, God takes you. Period.

^Like the five travelling, faithful, God-fearing Christian singers from Crown College, Tennessee, who were hit head-on by a truck, that just happened to blow a tire in exactly the right (read 'wrong') place on a bridge in Florida, consuming all five young adults in a blaze that left only a license plate as recognizable evidence of who they were. Yep. You never know! Story

Slowly raises hand!

(In the right circumstances, of course.....)

Terpy, who more than once has been asked "Will you EVER grow up?"

just remember, if you grow up, you get old.

my wife makes me take my 15 yr. old to keep an eye on me.

Well, "growing up" is leaning about life by experiencing things for the first time. "Growing Old" is experiencing things so many times that you get jaded...

"Growing wise," on the other hand, is balancing fun and sorrow in a way that does not make you jaded, knowing that you never stop "growing up" as defined above, learning that you never stop learning, and, no matter what you experience, that you can always ride a roller coaster and feel at least a little better for a little while....

From the Interpreter

Let's not lose our heads overgeneralizing here....

I cant beleive you trying to judge my opinions remeber we all have our own, plus G-Force anything can happen to whoever dont think that it wont. All the school shootings i never though anything about those until they all started happening so they can definatley happen!

There's been a couple times this year were I'm like "please honey just one more ride on Son of Beast" But usualy I'm thinking about renting a wheel chair just to make it to the car. :)

Is that before or after that one more ride on Son of Beast?

Terpy, who just HAD to

He said rent a wheel chair to the car not an ambulance to the hospital!

.... WooferBear ... Who Just Had To Too!