JULY THRID

TOPGUN1993

First we went in to the waterpark gate and got on the train. Then we went to Rivertown and headed to the tower to get walk on weekend tickets and speed lane tickets. The only good ticket was for The Beast which was (2:00 - 3:00) so i rode ot twice. I really wasnted to ride Kings Mills log ride but the time for it was 5:30 to ???? So i didnt get to ride it i wanted to so bad because of the heat today. Nex t I headed over to the best ride in the park The Vortex and only waited 5 minutes tops. I headed down Coney Mall and hit The Racer and the line was 3 minutes tops. I though the lines were not that bad for a nights of fire night. Since AE was in my path i rode it in front car. We got stuck in the last lift of the ride. dry.gif I went in to the Festhas to get cooled off which felt so good on a day like today. The smell of La Rosas was very nice and made me want some badly. Last we headed to the main entrance and got on the tram. I had a good time.

You get the 3D glasses when you enter the park. smile.gif

Vortex, the best ride? It wasn't bad and all, but if you aren't perfect height for the shoulder harness to be snug against your shoulders you will get banged around. The Beast was and still is the greatest ride, not just in PKI, but in any park I have been to. (and yes beating TTD and MF when you do The Beast at night)

Vortex, the best ride? It wasn't bad and all, but if you aren't perfect height for the shoulder harness to be snug against your shoulders you will get banged around. The Beast was and still is the greatest ride, not just in PKI, but in any park I have been to. (and yes beating TTD and MF when you do The Beast at night)

That is just his opinion. Vortex is also my favorite ride in the park as well. I think because it was one of the first big coaster I've ridden in my life. I've rode Vortex in it's first year of operation at only 7 years old.