Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maverick44

Banned
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Maverick44

  1. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I can't recall where I read they use a plant in Europe for installations outside of the America's. Who knows.... I can't find my source on that but I could of possibly been reading about another company haha
  2. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Gray supports look the exact same as pic of HP coaster. I won't call it Candymonium because that is by far the dumbest name for a coaster. @KevM86 Look at the last pic in the new set of pcs by @Captain Nemo Its at the top of the very last pic. @THE_BEASTmaster They wouldn't use CSF for a coaster in China.
  3. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I am thinking this track is for Mako @ SeaWorld San Diego. Based on the color and the rendering they released. No clue what the purple track could be though.....
  4. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    That is awesome just a lot of work haha
  5. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I would bet that haunt will be very popular this fall.
  6. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Click Link “ Search our trademark database” Thank first red arrow for Basic Word Mark Search. Then enter name and search. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I think they "baked" them too long and they are burnt haha
  8. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Sorry for double post.. No those are not painted. There are no dumb questions!!
  9. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    This is where I have to disagree. MF set the bar man. Its the OG giga coaster and will forever be a classic. Forever a top 5 for me no doubt.
  10. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks-application-process/search-trademark-database enjoy
  11. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    With the coaster being Blue and Gray......is Mill Force the " The King of the North" and New coaster will be " King of Southern Ohio" lol
  12. Yikes I know they are known for chocolate haha. Brown is one of my least favorite colors. I wonder what color the supports will be? Yellow so the coaster looks like it had corn? haha
  13. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    It should blow minds of KI fans. The biggest toy we got since Diamondback. It could be perhaps the biggest coaster that will ever be at KI.
  14. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I second that about the rain. I love a good thunderstorm but constant rain sucks
  15. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Yeah it will look amazing. I know the colors are reversed but its gonna be an eye pleasing coaster.
  16. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Afterburn colors?
  17. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I think all coaster lift hills have to have those lights to light the stairs incase of an evacuation. The lightning package may be like MF with the lights on the ground but still lights up the entire lift hill. ^^^ Above pics of blue track almost look photoshopped into the pics the way the light hits it haha
  18. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I got ya! That's cool! I stand corrected! haha
  19. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I thought Vortex at Canada's Wonderland was the same layout? Also the premiere " spaghetti bowl" has a clone at a six flag park in Texas. Unless there is the smallest difference they look like clones.
  20. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I agree with that.....SoB could of changed how we think of paramount. Even though everything else was non custom layouts and most were installed in many other parks. SoB could of changed it all but it was just a mess. I could only imagine how crazy a real life RMC - SoB would be!
  21. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I think if paramount would of went with a massive steel coaster from B&M back in the mid 90's like CF did with Raptor / Mantis it would of changed my mind on the rides they installed. They were scared to spend the money and when they did on SoB it was was "junk"
  22. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    I will agree with that as well as keeping Phantom Theater going for so long.
  23. That is pretty funny. I mean I wouldn't ever make a brown coaster track either lol. I really dunno what HP was thinking.
  24. Maverick44 replied to fryoj's topic in Kings Island
    Preach it! KI has gone long enough with the paramount years of crappy ( in some eyes) additions. Thank you Cedar Fair for putting Ki back on the map!
  25. Should be pretty awesome! I guess B&M did a great job with this coaster from what I hear. So I can't wait to see the stats.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.