Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BryanJay

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BryanJay

  1. Here’s some concept art that I made for a possible Phantom Theater revival. I feel like there’s a strong chance of the ride being reimagined after the success of Encore. I feel like it would likely be placed inside the Boo Blasters building in order to save money on a new ride system/building. This may be wishful thinking on my part, but I think that there’s a chance the practical show scenes from the original could be modernized and reimagined instead of relying on screens or a shooter element. I also feel like a revival could include animatronics, but with less movement compared to the originals.
  2. Theory: If all of the Cedar Fair announcements are coming next week, could they be planning to announce that the Phantom Theater ride is returning on Sunday? The final day of the encore show was recently moved to August 14, rather than the 21st without any reason. I think this could be because they may plan to announce that they’re bringing the ride back at the final performance. A lot of Phantom Theater fans may be attendance to see the final show, and they would have the perfect opportunity to at the end when Larry corrects Maestro on when they’ll be coming back (“Actually sir we’ll be back at… because we’re not really in a Union)
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.