Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

coasterguy1991

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coasterguy1991

  1. Yeah all it is is a rougher, less free Top Thrill Dragster.
  2. I like Coney Mall the best
  3. coasterguy1991 replied to Jasper's topic in KI Polls
    i couldnt decide from tomb raider or IJ:ST
  4. My longest wait was on FoF it was bout 4 hours
  5. didn't get a chance to see it.
  6. Yeah I've never gotten it before so i wouldn't know.
  7. I thought the movie was good. I get to ride it next sunday.
  8. I voted King Kobra because I got on Phantom theater once when I was little and it gave me nightmares for awhile
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.