Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BarkerCounty182

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BarkerCounty182

  1. My least favorite ride is Kid Pike. I hate everything about it. I just hate West Pie period. No offense to you westies.
  2. I'm just telling stories I've heard.
  3. It's good to know Delirium is Signal 1. It will have wondeful capacity once it opens up because everyone is dying to ride it. I will have to come back to the park and ride.
  4. Yep, it will and I might be working.. Woo hoo for hours.
  5. Actually I've heard there is supposed to be the 3rd longest wooden roller coaster being built in 2007. It might replace Vortex (which is sinking), Top Gun, or Adventure Express. There is a pattern. Every 4 years there is a new small attraction and every 7 years there is a new big attraction. 2000 was Son of Beast. 1999 was Tomb Raider. 2003 was Delirium. Now 2005 is Italian Job. Best Rides. 1. Beast (definatly because its the longest after 26 years of terror) 2. Tomb Raider: The Ride 3. Flight of Fear 4. Delirium(been 29 for the longest time) 5. Son of Beast (way to rough)
  6. I work on Beast and heard all these ghost stories during a long downtime earlier this season. There is one of the little girl who haunts tower two on WWC. If you sit out there sometimes you can hear her singing (i don't know if that's true). One that I know is though is that if you are sitting there by yourself you might hear rocks hitting the tower and if you go to check it out nothing is there. And what I've heard of tower johnny... He was a drunk teenager who fell from the Eiffel Tower and his body got dismembered in the cables. They threw the bloody cables in The Beast woods on top of the second tunnel (i've seen them but I think they are just monorail cables). Any ways, In 2003. The last train of the year, 3/4 of the train said they saw someone standing in the second tunnel. That kinda freaked me out. He told me that 2 managers were walking by tower and they heard a shout from the 50ft platform and they went to check it out and no one was there. This one freaked me out, One manager was walking by the Antique Cars when they were there a few years ago and he said he saw someone standing in or on the pond in it. A personnel experience I had was when I walked passed flume, the elephant shot off water when no one was in the station. I don't think it was a haunting or anything because that thing has bursts of air every once in awhile and shoots of a little water. Deaths I've heard about, A lady died on Flight Commander because she was drunk and passed out and slipped out of the ride. 2 guys died in the pond. One guy was drunk and his basketball fell int he pond and he decided to go after it. Another guy saw him and tried to go in after him. A security guard saw them and tried to save them. The first guy probably was stuck on a wire and he died from electrocution and so did the security officer. The second guy walked away unscathed. Tower Johnny.... A little girl died in the park before it was a park. She drowned in the lake by WWC. That's about all I know, believe what you want. I don't believe most of it but I thought it would be nice to share.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.