Everything posted by adam47303
-
Installing a thoroguard system at PKI
A tornado can knock a trailer over.
-
New Ride Idea for 2007
Good Idea. If you can get that kind of pleasure while riding.
-
Installing a thoroguard system at PKI
I dont mean to for this to scare off people. I think if this was in effect that the patrons when they enter the parking lot or the front gate they should be handed a flyer with the description of the system and what to do if they hear the thoroguard where to seek shelter.
-
Installing a thoroguard system at PKI
This is a little more sophisticated than an announcer on a p.a. system, and a little more effective than a persons voice, very shrill.
-
Installing a thoroguard system at PKI
A Thoroguard is a lightning a device that alerts you when lightning is present to take shelter. I saw this thing on the History channel last night on Modern Marvels. This system will cut down on lightning related fatalities. I know that Boomerang Bay Has open areas. If this system could work on a ball field why not a theme park.
-
New Ride Idea for 2007
Something like ricochet isn't a bad idea. But the thought always counts towards a good idea.
-
New Ride Idea for 2007
That could be a possibility anything could happen within the next two years? Amusement Parks like to keep people guessing curiosity is a good thing to have.
-
New Ride Idea for 2007
Between Racer and Flight of Fear.
-
New Ride Idea for 2007
Like you are walking right past the zephyr towards the outer limits but just past it where the helicopter ride used to be.
-
New Ride Idea for 2007
- Changes I think that PKI needs
I still think KI needs to assign areas as official farting zones. The park could do with at least 19 of those too. There is nothing wrong with farting. Farting is a body function that has been going on long before the invention of manners. I say if you have to fart just in public just do it. Who cares about farting zones. Smoking is a bigger issue.- New Ride Idea for 2007
What about A floorless coaster going near Flight of Fear?- Changes I think that PKI needs
Actually lights on the rooflines used to be on there even during the summer time.- Changes I think that PKI needs
This is the first winterfest since 1992. I am glad to see it back.- Changes I think that PKI needs
Stringing the lights back on the shops on International street. I like the way they used to glitter the area. - Changes I think that PKI needs