Everything posted by I_heart_pki
-
WTF is happening to kings island?
Just because the names of the ride have changed does not mean the rides themselves will. Ki will be a great park with Top Gun is named Flight Deck or Face Off is named Invertigo.
-
I wish new rides would come soon
I can't get my parents to go on that ride. I love it. A bigger version of it would be amazing. Hint Hint!!
-
I wish new rides would come soon
Avatar airbender all the way!!! My friends and I can't get enough of that ride!!
-
I wish new rides would come soon
How many days is it until the park opens anyway? I can't handle the suspense!!
-
What are you looking forward to?
WOW!! You made me so much more excited to head back to the park! Nice description haha!!!
-
I wish new rides would come soon
I never get bored of KI. Maybe a little tired from all the walking and coaster riding but never bored!
-
What are you looking forward to?
I am looking forward to that as well......I HOPE!!!
-
Defunct KI Rides
^ Awesome. I'm actually pretty excited for Camden Park to open. The Big Dipper will probably be the first coaster I ride for the season.
-
What defunct ride do you miss the most?
I agree 100% I miss the antique cars a great deal. It was so nice to just sit back and enjoy the scenery. I can remember being a little kid and feeling so grown up when I got to drive.
-
Defunct KI Rides
Pardon me for noting this, but if you live in Ashland, perhaps you should get to Camden Park more often than you apparently do. People around Geauga Lake now say they loved their park, but many, many of them didn't go. Camden really needs the business, and there is quite a bit to be enjoyed there..from the Whip to the last of its kind Haunted House that is still operating (Devils Den aka Moriarty's Last Ride is Standing But Not Operating at Conneaut Lake), to the kiddie NAD to the funky converted Caterpillar to the delicious Pronto Pups. The bumper cars alone are better than those found in most any theme park. A season pass is a relatively small investment in this park's future. Every year that Camden reopens I consider to be a miracle. You can help make a miracle. Or not. It isn't exactly easy for me to get there considering I don't have a car or money. I try to go as often as I can. I care greatly for the park I use to go all the time when I was younger. So many of my memories are there. my first looping coaster was in fact the screamin Demon. I do what i can.
-
K.I. in 2008
It is always better to be safe than sorry. I mean it sucks to have to wait around for a couple of drizzles but it is better to wait for a safe ride then to ride something that could hurt you. It's all done for our safety. and for the parks wallet
-
Horse Themed Museum, Amusement Park for Ashland, KY?
I was thinking the exact same things as you!! Hahaha...I can only imagine......
-
Horse Themed Museum, Amusement Park for Ashland, KY?
I had no idea that there ever was a ClyffesidePark! Whatever happened to it?
-
Horse Themed Museum, Amusement Park for Ashland, KY?
Living in Ashland, this makes me think a little. I can just imagine the outlines of a rollercoaster dotting our skyline with horse-shaped trains. It kinda scares me a little bit to think about it.
-
SFKK: Girl Injured in Accident
That is such a sad story. Has SFKK ever had any other major and/or minor injuries from rides in the past?
-
What are you looking forward to?
too bad I can't drink..... lol.
-
What are you looking forward to?
haha...maybe I should have worded the question differently lol. what are you looking forward to the most about your FIRST visit to the park for the 2008 season.
-
What are you looking forward to?
I def agree. I'm looking forward to Firehawk and of course the ride on The Beast in the dark!
-
Defunct KI Rides
oh sorry. The last time I was there was this past October. the time before that it was still there. I assumed that had been taken down later. Oops. Haha..
-
What are you looking forward to?
With KI's 2008 season just around the corner, what are you looking forward to most of all?
-
Defunct KI Rides
Screamin Demon was brought to Camden Park in West Virginia. I live about 20 minutes away from there. They just took down the screamin Demon this past season.
-
I will be there June 4th and 5th
^ AMEN! I have been to the park when there were storms and once they stopped everything was okay. I will be there the fifth as well so hopefully if I miss out once I won't miss out on the second day. What is the new inclement weather policy?
-
I will be there June 4th and 5th
Hey everyone! I will be heading to King's Island on the fourth and fifth. I was wondering if anybody else was going. So if you are I would love to meet up and ride some rides with the people that I talk to on here. Just tell me if you are going and what not and I will see if I can meet up with ya!
-
I just got back from KI!
I live about 15 minutes away from Camden Park. I wish I lived only 15 minutes away from The wonderful Island.
-
Birthday ideas?
So I am going to be spending a couple of days at Kings Island for my dad's 48th birthday. I was wondering if anybody had any ideas as to something special that could happen while we are at the park? Or atleast anything special that we should do for him whil we are there. Anything can help! So please leave your ideas!! Ashley