Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gturner94

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gturner94

  1. Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    its not the first time i had to do it
  2. In shockwave it seems a little more thrilling. I rode Mantis and for me it seemed pretty rough. anyone else?
  3. That lift hill looks fast and I never go to ride so was it?
  4. Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    yeah that makes sense. I heard one guy who says he hates the horn cause he thought it mean that the ride shutdown. I told him otherwise
  5. Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    who doesnt. Well I guess people that dont know what it is they think the parks gonna explode.
  6. I just think they need to do what Cedar Point has. Im not sure how cost effective it would be but...
  7. I have to say Gemini I heard so much hype and then got there and it wasnt as great as i heard
  8. Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    I know but if you refered to my post above that I was talking about Diamondback. But its fine
  9. Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    who were you talkin to junky
  10. Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    Yeah every Saturday and Sunday of the summer that is the sound I love to here most.
  11. Hip

    Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    Yeah for a neck injury I think the best ride to ride would be Invertigo. Just kidding.
  12. Oh I didnt know that well thats good information to learn. I think they should do another one soon I love laser shows.
  13. Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    I know I love that sound. I just think to myself first train of whats gonna be a wonderful day
  14. Gturner94 posted a topic in Coming Attractions
    Ok so Im pretty sure no one has done this but Does anyone think Kings Island will ever get a light and laser show? Ive seen a few and I beleive that would be a great addition to there show choices. And it could be indoors so you can watch it daily not just at night.
  15. Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    yeah you wouldnt be able to get away from it. You here that through the whole park.
  16. Hip

    Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    The more I walk on it the better it feels. Im pretty sure it will be ok. So I will be able to see you guys out on the track.
  17. my dad found beast opening day pictures that were insane
  18. Hip

    Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    They say no high impact activities but when I asked about rollercoasters they said it depends try it out. I was seeing if anyone knew about how it works
  19. Hip

    Gturner94 posted a topic in Kings Island
    Ok so I play for my schools baseball team. I just dislocated my hip and Im not sure if Ill be able to ride rougher rides. Anyone have advice or been through this problem cause that would stink.
  20. Yeah I was pretty sure about carpooling but people were telling me its terrible. But you know how people are.
  21. Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    Oh my that would get quite annoying. I like some of the things non enthusiast say about Diamondbacks horn when it sounds. But we all know whats going on
  22. Im just worried they wont work well with a carpool
  23. Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    Yeah that makes sense
  24. Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    But im saying ive seen it happen a few times on Invertigo and on FoF
  25. Gturner94 replied to Gturner94's topic in Kings Island
    Yeah but if you have that one person in line that starts a big thing like the brakes just went out or a wheel busted almost everyone will leave.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.