Everything posted by IndyGuy4KI
-
Ride Wait Times 2024
We did that 2 years ago, and I didn't think I can go back either.
-
Kings Island General Discussion 2024
What did he think of Soap Box Racers?
-
Snoopy's Soap Box Racers & Camp Snoopy Reviews
Good point. We are doing our part! https://x.com/KICentral/status/1795570448274780650?t=Q1B_MJlQNMDzaFFoI4TCVQ&s=19
-
Kings Island General Discussion 2024
Those are some of the best days, sharing a ride with your child that is now tall enough. I take it he liked it?
-
Snoopy's Soap Box Racers & Camp Snoopy Reviews
I really like that analogy.
-
Snoopy's Soap Box Racers & Camp Snoopy Reviews
I think I have finally finished our Camp Snoopy page on the main website. I would love your thoughts! https://kicentral.com/camp-snoopy/ After ridding SSBR a few times the last few days. It is very fun little coaster that really packs a punch. Every ride after going backwards after the 2nd spike the turn and that little airtime hill got my stomach every time. It is a fun little ride.
-
The Beast closed?
I have personally seen the exit gate ajar cause it to go down multiple times. So to @IOE_Jeff's point, that means the control systems are working. You can't blame the control system if it is brining the ride down from doing it's job.
-
New Coke Refill & ICEE Stand Coming To Action Zone
New Update. The Coke Refill Station coming to Action Zone that we had reported was going to be a Freestyle station was incorrect. It will be a Coke Refill and Icee station. Construction will begin this fall. I apologizes for the confusion.
-
Kings Island 2024 Food Reviews and Discussion
Todays was much better! for me as well.
-
Snoopy's Soap Box Racers & Camp Snoopy Reviews
Take a look at Snoopy's Soap Box Racers here:
-
Snoopy's Soap Box Racers & Camp Snoopy Reviews
From the conversations I heard that were going on, I think they're assessing on what is needed for the area. Hopefully some umbrellas and more seating areas have been put on 2-day delivery on Amazon.
-
Under the Stars, A KI Nighttime Spectacular webcam
Here it is if you would like to watch it.
-
Kings Island 2024 Food Reviews and Discussion
I tried the s'mores brownie earlier. It was not bad. The brownie was quite dry and I wish it had more of a fudge flavor. There seems to be another ingredient missing that I can't quite figure it out. 5/10. I would not buy it again in its current form.
-
Snoopy's Soap Box Racers & Camp Snoopy Reviews
-
The Beast closed?
-
The Beast closed?
No signs of activity over there. All the trains are in the storage shed. I have not heard what's going on.
-
Kings Island 2024 Food Reviews and Discussion
The Cheesy Mettwurst at Pigpen's Mess Hall is an all beef hotdog topped with a cheese sauce and bacon bits. It is very good and on the dining plan. Probably the best meal I have had this season. I do wish the side portions were not so small.
-
Snoopy's Soap Box Racers & Camp Snoopy Reviews
See the KIC social media pages. You will see I posted the first public train.
-
Ride Wait Times 2024
-
Snoopy's Soap Box Racers & Camp Snoopy Reviews
-
Kings Island 2024 Food Reviews and Discussion
Did you try them or was this an FYI?
-
ACE Spring Conference at Kings Island
Thanks for the PTR! It sounds like you had a great time. I have heard from others as well that it was a wonderful event.
-
How much longer for Congo Falls?
Carowinds enters the chat. "Nope, nope, most definitely won't happen."
-
Is the Coke Freestyle in Rivertown open?
I have not seen it open in my visits this year.
-
Camp Snoopy Construction Updates
The last construction update before the opening of Camp Snoopy.