Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sergeant Pepper

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sergeant Pepper

  1. Q: KYLE JOYCE - Has the park ever thought about calling in a Paranormal Investigating team to find out if the park is truly haunted, like many people believe it is? A: Paranormal Investigating teams have been out to the park. These groups have at times been excited by what they've picked up with their gagets and such, but they've not been able to produce any real, concrete evidence the park is truly haunted. --------------------------- Q: BOBBY CRAWFORD - Is there any possibility that the Crypt may receive some new effects and possibly a reintroduction of the water effects in the future? A: We appreciate all the questions, comments and suggestions about the Crypt this week. What we've heard this week from our FB fans will be shared and discussed with others at the park. --------------------------- Q: BRETT FEHR - What needs to happen to prepare the park for the opening day each year? A: The day the season ends preparations for the next season begins. The cars for each of the roller coaster trains and rides like the Scrambler, Dodgem, etc. are completely dismantled and rebuilt over the winter. Track work on all the coasters takes place. In March the park begins testing the rides. There's also work that gets done to several of the buildings, whether that's painting, intalling new countertops, or total reconstruction. --------------------------- Q: JAMES TUCKER - What are the chances of seeing the return of the Antique Cars (or something similiar) in the coming years? Any chance at all? A: There's always a chance, but it wouldn't be something you'd likely see in the foreseeable future. If a ride like the Antique Cars were to be brought back, where do you suggest putting it? --------------------------- Q: LARKEN PARR - Do you know when they are going to announce the names of the Planet Snoopy rides? A: Larken, the names of all the rides and attractions in Planet Snoopy will be announced soon. Very soon! As a fan of Kings Island on Facebook, you'll be one of the first to know. ---------------------------
  2. ^ They did say there was more to come.
  3. I just noticed that it's under a 'Rides that are no longer with us" section 100th Post
  4. Did anyone else notice when you try to click the store it's denied.
  5. Has anyone seen this picture, I do believe this is part of the WTRA, tell me if I'm wrong http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4996173&id=155893938367#!/photo.php?pid=4996173&id=155893938367&fbid=371371743367
  6. I could also see that being an issue
  7. This makes me wonder how many different possible themes SDATHC could have! ANTICIPATION!!
  8. I have seen Zephyr without the swings on it on the photo gallery, and you're right it does look strange. Thanks for your help!
  9. I have a question, where does KI keep the trains of the rides during the offseason? I thought they kept them in the Picnic Grove, but I'm not sure.
  10. I like the part where he is in front of the Maverick sign and he is singing really high, it made me laugh!
  11. Actually, in this video, you can see that it once looked very nice... This is also a good video to see the past
  12. This video is footage of PKI in 1998 It has wonderful footage of deceased rides It shows TOPGUN with a red paintjob
  13. For Christmas, Im asking my parents-Santa-for a charlie brown shirt(Cedar Point website) a Diamondback train figurine, and a Diamondback jigsaw puzzle. http://www.cfmarketplaces.com/stores/store...rap-P602C3.aspx http://www.kimarketplace.com/Diamondback-M...-Train-P44.aspx http://www.kimarketplace.com/Diamondback-J...Puzzle-P62.aspx
  14. Thats exactly what I was thinking!
  15. I was looking at the Diamondback animations and wondered if they had a whole animated park and if there was any way to see it?
  16. Yea, I forgot about the news channel and thought you would just know it was ABC Family.
  17. I noticed a few Beast and Eiffel Tower items.
  18. Diamondback- 10/10 Adventure Express-7/10 The Beast-9/10(day) 10/10(night) Son of Beast-4/10 Racer-8/10 Vortex-7/10 Flight of Fear-8/10(too short) Firehawk-9/10 Flight Deck-8/10 Invertigo-9/10 Backlot Stunt Coaster-5/10 Fairly Odd Coaster-5/10 Runaway Reptar-5/10 Little Bills Giggle Coaster-3/10
  19. "A Boy Named Charlie Brown" is on right now on ABC, then "Snoopy Come Home"
  20. What is spongebob looking at ?? lol
  21. Sorry to change subject But they fixed Drop Towers page
  22. I noticed that the Howl-O-Fest commercial uses Cedar Point for the park, why do they do this?
  23. I noticed that on the website they still have old sob trains, they have the wrong Invertigo on it, and the nickelodean universe sign still says paramount on it
  24. You are right, you have to be there to get the true experience. It brings you into a whole nother world at Cedar Point. Kind of a peaceful break from all of the record breaking scream machines, even if you are just passing through. I agree completely
  25. Does anyone have any day theming of haunt? I will not be going but i want to see what it is like.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.