Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

selective

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Me

I joined KICentral so I could give feedback about the park "Kings Island".

I am a Vegetarian (non-meat eater) and have been for most of my life. I would like to meet other Vegetarians to hang out with at Kings Island.

I love all the roller coasters, and other rides and attractions also. I also enjoy being around all the trees and walking through the park and seeing the shows, though I do remember back in the day the shows were much better.

On a good cloud covered day, I might consider going to the water park, but only if the sun isn't shinning, cause I am sensitive to sunlight.

 

I usually buy a Gold Season Pass a year in advance, but I haven't had a Gold Season Pass since 2012. I'll get one again, eventually. Next year or some years later.

Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.